Headquarters: Austin, TX
This is a remote position available to anyone in North America.
Who you are
You love turning chaos into clarity. You are process or systems oriented and love to solve a good puzzle and turn complex ideas into easy conversations. You love the power of the written word and are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
You like direction, but want to blaze the trail yourself.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for producing process and training system documentation for multiple products. You will help define a strategy to deliver information to users, and then will work to execute that strategy.
You will assess existing practices and needs, and develop a strategy to deliver information to users in the optimal form. You will be writing client-facing and internal documentation.
- Document processes for client delivery
- Take ideas from the founder and create training/support documentation
- Create/Refine product delivery
- Help to remove friction of client work
- Will be working primarily with the founder but will also support the marketing team occasionally.
- Great business writing skills
- Ability to research markets & supporting documentation
- Should demonstrate superior communication skills, written and verbal
- understanding of process delivery, experience with project management/delivery
- Ability to define and maintain documentation standards (consistency, style, etc.)
- Proven skills as a detail-oriented problem solver with outstanding organizational and analytical skills
There will be in-person training for the first few weeks of the job so you need to be in a position to travel to Mexico. All expenses paid of course.
- 100% remote position (live anywhere in North America)
- Health benefits
- Travel retreats
- Training and reading budget
- There is more opportunity for travel & potential on-site engagement